1. Be responsible for making sales orders and arranging goods out of warehouse;
2. Do a good job of communication and coordination according to the order operation process;
3. Collation and analysis of monthly reports;
4. Accounts from other companies.
1. College degree or above, men and women are not limited;
2. 1-3 years of relevant work experience, excellent freshmen can also be;
3. Proficiency in using all kinds of office software;
4. Open-minded and enthusiastic personality, conscientious and responsible work, down-to-earth, diligent and hard-working.
Salary and benefits:
1. Double holidays, holidays in accordance with the national statutory holidays, enjoy statutory annual leave;
2. Purchase of five insurance and one fund, telephone subsidy, meal subsidy and transportation subsidy;
3. Annual bonuses, holiday expenses, birthday gifts, etc.
4. The probation period is 3 months, and the specific salaries and benefits are negotiable.